***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Talents to be earned!

Recently there is this sense of 'peace' within my heart...dun really noe how to describe it but tis a very stable feeling and i'm kinda worried coz i dunno wat's going on within me...but i guess if i come to you, i won't stray too far away...maybe i fear that the stability stems from a hardness of the heart or numbness tt dulls my sensitivity towards you...dun think i can afford to lose u...therefore i am very worried...is that feeling 'peace'???

Learnt great things and lessons yesterday...a humbling experience...was rather pissed with danny for interrupting my cell functioning only to learn lessons from him...lessons on fellowship and bonding...lessons on love and care...thank you Father for guiding me... :)
As i look at Tingyu, i see the passion and love for God, a fervency that dun compromise the standard of the bible...hmmm...as i look back at myself...i wonder if i have come to a stage whereby i am no longer so absolute about your word...then i realised that i've come a long way from being a judgemental rash girl to whom u have molded today...yup... should nv compromise the standard of the bible but i have to bear in mind that there are variations and different attitudes and paths that lead to a changed life and growth in you...the impt thing is for us not to give up serving in areas that u call us to....to always serve u and others as an expression of my love n like wat Hobbes said, 'to nv give up...to trust that u have given us enough to overcome...to not be afraid of failures' for in all humanly-defined circumstances, God u will be with us...even when we fail..then wat do we have to fear or lose...well...i guess in all things, as long as i'm with Christ i am gaining and nv losing for your presence is enough and your presence with me is the victory in itself... :)

Thank you for your reminder....a great lesson to be very alert and careful w the time tt u have given to us...thank you so much for giving us the talents while u are away...i will try to earn back some talents by the time u return and even if i fail to...i will deposit the talents in the bank....Father, i will learn not to be foolish and lazy...but i need your help in all these...please Lord....
love you....love you...love you!
In Jesus the GREATEST TEACHER's name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me