***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, November 25, 2005

WOw...

It was yesterday...it is still heart warming...though it happened in the midst of my exams and exams preparation...but it is nonetheless sweet...

My fortress was on his upper level double bed and his fortress was built with a blanket at his open-doors-wardrobe...

...and we had socks 'bombing' session...i lost..haha...coz i couldn't aim well and my fortress was open and i only had with me a pillow and a bible to defend myself...he had the entire blanket draped over the doors of the wardrobe...

Haha...but it was so fun...so romantic...so silly...sooooo sweeeeeeet to be able to have fun with him...to noe that my boyfriend can become my best friend, a good companion and playmate!

We watched Harry Potter and i dunno y...as i was holding his hand....i felt so loved...momentarily...so cared for...

The feeling never left even after one night and this entire day...

Thank you for loving us...thank you for being a GOd of Love...because u created us in your image...we knew how to love..amazing..

And then i thought...because u made us in your image, we are wise, we are beautiful, we are kind, we are good, we can be faithful, we can be gentle...we can be everything....In You...

Looking at Danny i can only say WOW!!! wat a great man...Father, i stand in awe of your creation and the love and all that they can give...

I want to praise them...i wan to boast of the goodness of mankind...

and as i do all that, i look to you...WOW!!!!!!

if your creation has your attributes, if mankind are made in your image and they are so beautiful...

You MUST be FAR MORE than STUNNING!!!!

-***Blink Blink***-


I dun even noe how to describe u...

just.........
'WOW'...

You are beautiful beyond description
Too marvellous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard...


Just WOW...

Wow....and u are MY GOD....MINE!

Thank you...thank you...

Thank you Jesus for being so sweet...it was a painful journey to and on the cross....i noe i am not worthy...but thanks...really really.... i am very thankful u came on earth....it meant so much...not just to God the Father....but to me...it meant so much....it means so much...and it will mean more as i noe my Trinity GOd more and more....*mouth open wide...woWWW...*


:)

In Jesus's most Worthy name i pray, Amen.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me