***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, November 19, 2005

FOCUS! n Courage to Change...

Father, Let me be weak that i might loose my clutch on everything temporal. My life, my reputation, my possessions, Lord,let me loose the tension of the grasping hand. Even, Father, would i lose the love of fondling. How often i have released a grasp only to retain wat i prized as 'harmless' longing, the fondling touch.
Rather, OPEN MY HAND TO RECEIVE THE NAIL OF CALVARY, as Christ was opened- that i releasing all, might be released, unleashed from all that binds me now.
-Jim Elliot, Shadow of the Almighty

Have been really caught up with exams...to spend quality time with u...i read your word every day yet i strayed so far from you again...engulfed in the routine of pharisee-tic actions...haiz...I found my thoughts straying and uncontrolled these days...my words r coarse and unseasoned...i live as though i never knew your Word and salvation..i live as though u were not sovereign and not worthy of my attention...a sinner's attention...wat blasphemy..

"Make me thy Fuel, Flame of God."
"Pray. That saint who advances on his knees never retreat."

I knew those words but i am not living them out...wat's the point of getting an A or B in exams, of looking gorgeous and pretty before people, of owning Danny if they caused me to lose the ultimate focus on you? All things that i do should be for u...i study for u...i present myself in a way that is accountable to my brothers for your sake...i love danny for u place him in my life now...we are not even married, how then can i conceive the idea of possessing him?

Yes...i strayed...i noe...i did...i wan to come back..

Look to me and speak to me...direct my paths...that i may give all up for u...no acting in front of people...yes i need alot of courage to face those ard me for i dunno how to tell them that i have transformed and i tried to be the same past Shuyi....i am ashamed of the change tt i pray for? Or have i no courage to take on the change? Do i fear losing those close to me?

Work in me, Father, Sovereign and Almighty...grant me courage and trust...everything i need...

Above all, a sharp and acute focus on you, to take charge of every thot and every action, and every word....help me to remember tt i need to be accountable to you at the end of the day...

Please Lord...



In Jesus' most COURAGEOUS name i pray, Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger void said…

    amen.

    u're not alone in ur struggle. i idolize simon too often n Daddy constantly reminds me tt i have put him above Him.

    a continual everyday journey of learning to place Daddy above all else. cos we stray n slip so so easily. Carry on e good fight my dear sis!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me