***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, November 11, 2005

Drained and Worried

My eyes are closing anytime...i am really tired...
yesterday i stayed over to guard the wake with Danny...so i managed to tok him...
He looked so tired...so many things weighing on him...the loss of someone he loves so much....i realised that God has put it in all of us, humans, the capacity to love...
I always wonder y some people take a longer time to get past the grieving stage...maybe they love more and are unable to take their mind off the dead...tis not easy...this is the first time i went thru a funeral with someone who is so attached to the deceased...the memories, the sounds, the images, the routine of having the dead in our lives...these are things tt can become so real...even when the person is gone...
He loves his grandma...he desires to be with her, to see her, to express his love for her....i din spend as much time with her...i just got acquainted with her but i miss her too...i couldn't bear the thot of the void tt replaces her...the chair tt she normally sits on was gone....together with her and her belongings....life goes on...but God has taken one of his creation out of our human realm...
Well, at the end of the day, God is still sovereign...He is still in control...He still deserves the praise and all the glory...how long can man be shaken?
I pray for Danny and his family...for the weeks, months ahead...the funeral only lasted for 3 days but the grieving process stretches and extends far beyond...Father, keep them safe in your arms...i pray for salvation for danny's family and my family....such pain of not noeing that our loved ones are in the bosom of GOd...i dun wan any of that...Father, work in us to love those around us and not to take them for granted....teach us to show them the gospel and open their hearts to receive with faith...please Father...i love them and i wan them to share in the grace and joy of worshipping u...the blessings and hope of eternal life...we love for u put in us the ability to love...then help us to love those we care for and those whom we know u care for...let us be the carrier of your good news....speak to us lord...help us to speak to those we love...
I pray all this in Jesus' MOST FAITHFUL name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me