***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Holidays!!!

Hmmm...tis finally holidays! Very happieee!!! Exams' over though i messed up one paper v badly...but i guess it dun really matter now tt tis' over...wait till i get my results...

I got a good rest the last few days just rotting, watching VCDs, thinking and praying...went for a Girl Brigade BBQ and felt really weird about it...i'm surprised tt i miss GB and the girls there....i'm surprised to find that i am so at ease in that ministry...is it because i was looking for something fresh and new or is it because i am given the ability to serve in GB? I really dun like taking badgework and i hate teaching drills...meaning i hate to do anything constructive except interacting with the girls...maybe leading them in worship...but my heart goes out to them...so at ease...like i've been in uniform grp all my life! But i noe i cannot be rash...no shoeee...dun rush into anything again...

Next semester i must decide if i wanna take a Year 4-honours module...i'm really not sure...terrible...

I can't see my future, i noe u dun mean for me to see it so that i may noe how to trust but there are times when i really dread studying...how? should i con't? Sometimes i think i love studying too...silly me..social work...am i going to be in social work profession next time? I have no idea too...can't see wat lies ahead...no idea wat decision to make...only have you as my light but even so...i feel like i am walking on a very thin line...balancing and trying not to fall off...that thin line and good balancing requires me to be so sensitive to you tt i may noe when to turn left or right...how?

Just keep me close to you...help me to focus on you even though everything around me are so beautiful, let them not be a distraction but always a tool to bring me and draw me closer to you...i need critical eyes, mind and heart, not to judge but to discern for myself wat propels me closer to you....i need your sensitivity so much or else i noe not of the path that lies ahead and even worse...the steps to take to walk in a path that is pleasing to you...guide me Father, Lord of my soul, spirit, heart and mind...guide my body that it may reflect your goodness...even in times like this when i have no idea where i am heading...

Thank you my guider and ranger...

In Jesus' most ILLUMINATING name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me