***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, November 17, 2005

BLeSSed Am I 2 nOe E LORd GOd ALmiGhty!

Yeah!!! God, u have been so gracious to me!!! So blessed!!! Happieee...

So sweet and sovereign...trust u to plan my entire semester, to prepare me for this exams...

Without your divine intervention...

I won't find myself doing SW3202 and working on a behavioural experiment, single subject design and i won't end up doing a little bit of consistent studying throughout this sem...

Without your divine intervention...

I would be struggling to cope with revision in a week's time and i would have suffered to find myself taking modules tt have high examination weightage....

But u knew all that is going to happen...u knew i will be by Danny's side because i dun wan him to go thru pain and hurts alone...u knew i would need to be familized with some studying so tt i will not be so flustered during exams...u knew and planned to give me enough focus and concentration for this exam preparations...

And u blessed...bless and is still blessing me....

U gave me all the grades tt i have...u noe the grades tt were secured...u could see the future and knew how i would fare....u knew everything...

Y would i be surprised? My God noes everything!!! He plans and executes as He wishes....Glory be to Him...

Thank You Father...Thank you....THANK YOU LORD!!!!

In the name of Jesus,
Your Amazed daughter prays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me