***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

JOy In My HeArt! :)

:)

Had a blessed day and blessed weeks of holidays! Feeling blissful and happy.... discovering your goodness!!! Gee ;p

Realised that i have spent alot of my time going out and interacting with people and i am enjoying the company and extensive communication...felt like i am back to the old days when i served and enjoyed all the services that i am involved in...happy and contented with all that u have given and amazed at the things you put in my life! AMAZING! haha :0)

Joy, Qingnian, YangLiang, Yasi, Renie, Wenxian....etc...etc...i love sharing...i love the interaction and time with them....i love to be in their lives! Apart from the life of Danny, Jane, my family....i wan to be also involved in other's lives! Lives of people outside my cell group! Lives that are beautiful and planned by you!

MY MY My my!!! Where on earth did i find all these energy? A fully charged Shoeee! Wow! All ready to burn and to burn brightly, to live and to live life to the fullest! Gosh! How you refreshed me! What thankful-ness you put in me!! Such an appreciation of the joy that comes from you!!! Like i found myself as i interact with lives!!! Joy Joy Joy...Joy in MY heart!!!

Overwhelmed by how u answered my prayers...remembering the times when i cried out to you, when my heart prayed together with my tongue....when my head was lifted and knees bowed before you...those times u have heard...and today prayers are answered! Such GRACE!!! Awesome!!! :) Thank you God...

*smiling sill-ily at you with dreamy eyes and wide grin* :)

Thank you Almighty God who loves and cares for me!

Thank you God my Heavenly Father!
*Hugz*

In Jesus' most Joyful name i pray, Amen!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me