***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

PeAcE in the sToRM!!!

...
...
...
...
...



-silence-


Dunno wat to say...i am tired but not drained...
somehow disturbed but peaceful...
Busy but not hasty...
Needy yet sufficient...

I expected myself to struggle really badly this week...Tis almost impossible to finish studying in a week's time when i have a semester worth of readings to go thru...

Monday...Tuesday... Wednesday...Today is Wednesday...i actually survived...

Amazingly, and furthermore i wasn't stressed...woW...
My BSF leader called today and told me that there is no more bible study for this term after tom's BS...

*Stunned, , a pleasant surprise!*

I was worried about my attendance if i skip and absent from class during my exams period...

God has been good and faithful...

...sweet and nice...caring and gentle on His children...

---

Darling...he appeared better, for him to recover fully from his sorrow would be impossible but he is coping and coping WELL...God is good...

Thank you Father, Thank you for sustaining us... Thank you...

In Jesus' most GRACIOUS name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me