***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Notti Girl

Naughty...i've been a naughty girl...spending very little time reading your word and praying...dun really noe what i'm doing these days...actually i should be praying a whole more...

Something is happening within me...there is this little love in me...stirring..a desire to bless...but i must be cautious that before i bless everyone else...i must bless the Lord....maybe i need to be more focused...

the blessing that i speak of is not an outreach or a purposeful effort to care for others...tis weird...like an inner desire within me to love and appreciate people for who they are...loving them because they are God's creation...

I have a bad habit...i always grumble and complain and out of the same mouth tt sing praises to you comes meaningless words...i am sprouting rubbish all the time but as you transform me, i pray that slowly i will find more affirming words amidst the useless ones and slowly those nonsense will decrease...

I wan to affirm those ard me...they need not be people whom i try to meet up but people just beside me...i just wan to bless and love...

There's so much tt is happening and i'm struggling so hard...but i guess at the end of the day, u noe how much i've done to glorify or shame you...help me to glorify your name with my life...y bring me back to you if i con't to look to the world...bring me to u...the world tires me out..

In you i find truth...sometimes they are painful truth and awful reflections of my failures but nonetheless, speak the truth to me....that i may learn and change slowly for u...to walk and live for u and for myself, the way i am created to live...to fulfill my initial responsibility and role as a human, your creation, Eve....Guide me Lord...i'm sorry...

In Jesus' merciful name i pray, Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Shuyi, I was worrying about my work before i came online. went out today for a friend's birthday party and actually had a sleepover too with the same friend whose birthday was today, so basically haven done anything over the weekend. i was worrying about my work, a project that is very important and the deadline is next week, and my group mates are not doing what they are supposed to do, and i can either do their part for them to be able to continue to my part, or keep bugging them for it, and i was just thinking how tired i am, how i dun wanna keep pushing and be the one to push.. and then i remember you and your blog and came about to have a little read.. and i saw the news about danny's grandma. i cried, just couldn't help it.. why does God take away people? why is there death in this world? why put lovely people in our world only to take them away? i dun understand. and it's true, i suddenly realised that what is exams? what is assignments and projects? what is studying? what are all these meaningless things when any time you can lose a loved one and never see them again? we all, me especially, need more of God and less of the world.. im sorry i din know about this earlier, im sorry im not in singapore to lend my support. im sorry i cant do anything to help. pls take care of yourself, and danny. missing you, min

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me