***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sweet SWEET LORD!

Sleeping 10 hours every nite :) Thank you Lord for such a free and relaxing holiday...Has been really blessed with a lot in this life of mine...my parents are great, adorable, giving, gentle and loving...my boyfriend (ooh, and God gave me a boyfriend!) who is so mature, understanding, tolerant, accepting and meek....and of course not forgetting good friends everywhere...even 2 best friends: my silly loud screaky Janet Oh; my pretty, ultra healthy Ms Phua...in school, i have 2 sweeties, charlotte the spider and meiyin the terror (ahahahah!!!)...in church i have friends like cui like neh like loy etc etc....i have a lovely cell with stupid people like jiansheng (:P) and doubting Thomas, Mr Wee Boon and A sparkler, Tingyu...etc etc...wat more can i ask in life??? Think if i ever appear on Star Awards, my thanksgiving speech will be so ultra long...gee!

Most importantly and amazingly, i've got a GOd who provides me with everything i need! WoWWWW!!! A GOd, not man....thank you GOd!!!! A nice day to wake up and remember all that u have blessed me with...almost unbelievable and WACKY...people says tt they have a dream and a hope for the future but i think my life now IS a dream...a sweet and wonderful dream...Y? Coz God u plan this life of mine and it is the best! Not without pain and sorrow but because u are the planner and u are also in my dream, everything is bearable and beautiful!
:) I LIKEEEEEE YOU, my abba Father!

Given an extreme character and a competitive and scheming nature, i am always struggling with my old ugly self and the new transformed self (under the process of sanctification)... yesterday my old self resurfaced and poor Danny got it real bad....however the beautiful thing is tt u always make use of quarrels to bring us closer, conflicts to draw greater understandings and to allow room for thoughts that were buried to surface...amazing how things tt man avoids are used by U to turn the events around to create a beautiful ending...u are amazing! GEE! :)

As i bask in your love and presence, i realised a little (always a little for i will nv noe u enuff) about y u say life with u for eternity is good...like how i couldn't bring myself to scream and yell at the nicest person in my life, no one can bear to bring themselves to act in an unholy manner before a GOd tt is so HOLY and GOOD!!! All the bickering and quarrels, all the pettiness and jealousy become shadows in your presence...how could we bear to be evil when GOOD is so overwhelming! :) Thank you for being so awesome!!! Thank you! Love you Lord...love u love u LOVE U!!! *HUg Hug Lord!!!***

Thank you Father, thank you bro bro Jesus, u literally save the day!!!

In Jesus' the best bro's name i pray, Amen!

(p.s. my bro bro zheshen is a great wonderful and sweet man too, but much lesser if i have to compare him with my Lord Jesus!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me