***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, December 23, 2005

Praise Him!

Had an AWESOME day!

Performed outside Paragon and saw this old taiwanese lady in her forties singing for the Lord...i was so touched..and i was thinking,'if tis me,i'll probably tremble to death from fear before i finish the song..' She reminded of David and i could literally imagined him returning back with victory from his battle, singing and praising the Lord without fear or shame, just basking in the love and greatness of the Lord....overflowing with joy and thanksgiving....just like that lady...with joy and energy...all for the Lord and all from the Lord...praise Him!

Went to watch Narnia thereafter. It was a great show and i think i wan to invite my frens for this movie...hopefully i can find someone to go with me...the Lord provides...hinglun is bringing his frens to the YFC movie watching and i was wondering wat am i doing...my best present for Jesus this Christmas is to bring someone before Him...to hear of Him...to play my role and be sent out into the field...who noes he may have prepared the harvest! :) Nonetheless, as i watched this movie, i am once again reminded of my great and awesome Lord...praise Him!

Took cab home with Danny and peepz and in order to save money, i decided to drop off along the road and walked home...Danny gave me 2 missed calls and he told me that he was so worried about my safety that he was ready to run to my house after he got off from the cab near his house....i was afraid of going home late at nite esp after i saw a stranger smoking and loitering around at 1+ but thank God i arrived home safe and sound. This is the 2nd time (recently) i felt so loved and cared for by Danny. He was so ready to rush over for my sake. The first time was on my way to mrt after GOTC...it started raining and he called me immediately, ready to rush down with an unbrella...tis all so sweet....wat a lovely relationship, wat a satisfying relationship, wat a giving relationship, wat a gentle relationship....praise Him!

Indeed, u are worthy! All that i have are yours...thank you so much for my results...it was unbelievable...simply a present like all grace that u lavished on me....my results is another one of your free gifts, beyond my expectation...u made the impossible possible.... PRAISE YOU! Love you...thank you Lord....thank you for not just being my Lord, thank you for being a GOD, that makes everything different and all SPECIAL!!! Thank you for being my SAVIOUR, that leads me to your goodness and turns me from my sins and shows me the light, that is crucial to life (in all sense) literally. Thank you...praise YOU!

In Jesus' most praise-worthy name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me