***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

ReSt

Danny's grandma passed away this morning at 2+ am...he is very upset and still unable to reconcile the fact tt she was gone..

It really breaks my heart to see him so worn out and saddened...i think he will need alot of rest and time to get over everything...

I love this man...when i watched him, i felt so much like crying but i noe i have to be strong...for him...he told me not to look at him with those eyes...i couldn't help it...i just wan him to be happy...my darling and love...

He is afraid tt my exams and revision will be affected but these are all secondary issues now...i wan to be with him and to go thru everything with him...silly man

a little tired...learned a painful lesson...only takes the death of a lost soul to remind us of the importance of spreading gospel...

My heart is tired...need a rest...wat is exams? Wat is life? What matters?
Only the destination and destiny of those around me.....tt all may head towards heaven...

... ...silence...

...provide room for rest...peace and time with my Lord...Master and Father...

Thank you God...

In Jesus' name, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me