***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Deaths Glorified Ur Name

'Senora, i lie awake at night thinking of my people. "How will i reach them?"I say."How will they hear of Jesus? I cannot get to them all. But they must know. I pray to God, asking him to show me what to do.'
In the little prayer meetings, the indians never forgot to ask God to bless their enemies: 'O God, you know how those Aucas killed our beloved Senor Eudardo, Senor Jaime, and Senor Pedro. O God, You know that it was only because they didn't know You. They didn't know what a great sin it was. They didn't understand why the white men had come. Send some more messengers, and give the Aucas, instead of fierce hearts, soft hearts. Stick their hearts, Lord, as with a lance. They struck our friends, but You can stick them with Your Word, so that they will listen, and believe.'

Jim Elliot, Pete Fleming, Nate Saint, Ed McCully and Roj Youderian....they were dead...for Your Name sake...they understood the value of your salvation, they experienced it and were swept of their feet, they gave up everything....for You...

My heart cries out in agony and pain...lamenting my sorrowful plight...have i forgotten to bless?

Lives before me are perishing...do your part Shuyi! Do your part!
Father please bless everyone whom u place i my life...give me the boldness to speak...they may reject me and your gospel but even if it hurts to bless, i will still bless....please God...please...
TRANSFORM ME ALMIGHTY LORD!!!! Help me to Speak...open my mouth to speak...to speak of you...you my Lord...please.

In JESUS' NAME and By JESUS' BLOOD, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me