***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

-Values- in Life

Today i went to Changi Hospital at 12pm and accompany Danny's grandma till 2pm then ate with his mum till 3.15pm...ended up without studying...din managed to do much coz by 5pm, Danny appeared at the hospital so i went to visit his grandma with him again...
Thereafter i met mummy for dinner and went to cut my hair with her....now i'm home, bathed and blogging..

Exams coming in less than 2 weeks but i am not even stressed...i will work hard but at the same time i realised that there are things that i value more than mere results...in the beginning of this sem i was so stressed because i was determined to do honours but now i dun feel the same anymore...

Suddenly i dunno where i'm heading anymore...i dunno where You are leading me...tis in your hands...i guess i will noe when u reveal it...

Actually i'm very thankful for today and i think i had a fruitful day...scoring and preparing for danny's mother's exams...hahahaa...she shared alot today...moving beyond a hi and hello to learning to bless them...God, please guide me...amazing how i felt it hard to be a testimony to my own family....now i am blessing Danny's family... q('',)P wateva it is, God, i noe i am testifying for u...and those that u love and created...

Father and Sovereign God...please con't to guide and lead and protect daddy and mummy's time that they might turn up for the Christmas evangelistic meeting...please...u told us to make the best of all oppotunities to preach your gospel....may they love you and receive your blessings someday...please...

In Jesus' name...
By the Blood of Christ
Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Blogger void said…

    haha... of course.. wad exams can be more impt than ur Zhong1 Sheng1 Xin4 Fu2? dear fren, i'm not stressed too!! mayb cos i jus finished presentation today n hvnt realised how much i nd to study..haha...but i will study lar..not thinkin too much abt resuls..cos learnt more n more that results r up to Him. i jus gotta put in e effort n not be complacent, den everythg else is the Best tt i can receive!

    dun hv to be stressed to hope to do honours..i hope to do tt still.. but well..if it's not e best for me then too bad.. we're all in this journey together! but of course, hope we can still enjoy 3 more sems together! otherwise b boring without someone to play w in sch!
    my mature manure..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me