***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

forgiveness. Sorry.

Angry. Upset. Hurt. Disappointed. Tired....

Has been a long year...not an easy one.
Too much spotlight on the learning process...

verbal and non verbal cues that demostrated and reflected my failures
...passing comments tt smacked me in the face
...moments that left me wordless and unable to react.

Din noe how to respond and can't respond.
Have always been very extreme.
Dun wan anyone to use my past history to judge me again.
I have to be silent. I have to be careful. I have to be tactful.

These few days i cried alot, got angry with you, and myself, with the people around me and the ministry u gave to me. One of those thrashing periods in my journey with you. Alot of thoughts and alot of attacks.

I can't defend myself... because i did fail in many areas.

It was all wrong.
I was all wrong.
I am all wrong
but i will not be all wrong forever.

Because...

You love me...

I dun believe and never will believe that u will give up on me just like that.

I dun wan to test you nor abuse your attributes...
but i do noe that u are more forgiving and merciful than wat i can imagine...

You give and will give another chance.

All in love, nor mere cold judgements...in love...

That's y u prepared people who embrace me time and again, accept me time and again, and love me time and again.



This is not the first time i failed you or the people around me....

You have been faithful and loving till today
though i am unworthy

i need

another chance.

And love to help me with the disappointments and weariness.



Walk before me and show me the way.





I need a meek, humble and teachable heart.


In Jesus' name, Amen

1 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Affy said…

    Dear sister,

    Jesus loves you k.. you are not a failure in His eyes. He delights in you and He knows how you feel.
    He will NEVER give up on you..Dun be discouraged sis..

    " I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. " Isaiah 41 :9-10

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me