***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, December 23, 2005

/_\

Reflected over the impact of being in a relationship over the phone with Danny...
He told me a fair bit about my changes and my extreme character...

The coming year is another year of challenge...after all these adaptations, i need to be more moderate and careful in dealing with my time, management and communication style...

A painful revelation of the need to change and a heart's desire to commit all to the Lord in humility.

Nonetheless, i thank God that i am not totally alone in this...my darling is with me and i believe he will be greatly used by the Lord to play a part in my sanctification process.

Father Lord, GOd Almightly, i am here...

Mould me.

In Jesus' most holy name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me