***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, November 07, 2005

reflections...my blog...

I decided to learn from gor gor and be more discreet and private about my blog....i used to hope that my blog will become a channel of blessings to others but i guess at the end of the day, my blog benefited me more than anyone else...tis really therapeutic typing away and a great joy to be able to share my deep thoughts and prayers with those i cherish and love.
There was a point of time when i compared my blog with others'...and found myself very superficial but silly me...y am i even comparing in the first place...

Gor gor got a blog...tis weird reading his blog...i am actually reading and sharing gor gor's inner thoughts...but there is a sense of familiarity at the same time...this is the bro bro whom God has graciously given unto me...i love him so much...

God has been gracious to me...blessing me with a partner wherever i go....a gor gor at home who share the same faith and goals (provided we are not straying from God) and a man as lovely and handsome as my darling danny to strive in this walk of faith and consider a life together....

All these years i have cried out to God to give me people who will run with me...years of loneliness...when gor gor was in army etc etc...now tis all given to me...blessings and answered prayers...grace beyond comprehension...everything lavished unto me beyond my understanding...praise u Lord...my master, father, creator, redeemer...every of your name reminds me of your faithfulness and love and your sovereignty and control over my little life...unworthy...

Seeking an identity in You...i wan to find myself in You...spoke to Danny abt wat it means to be a woman of God and was led to this proverbs...proverbs 31...n it ended up as my blog link... pro31.blogspot.com ...yup...my model...the bible is my manual 4 living...the most authentic place to look for the proper standards and ways to live my life...tis becoming real-er n real-er to me...the bible...that i may believe and ACT according to all that is written in the bible...

Today, danny's grandmother was admitted to the hospital...i am very worried about him...these weeks ahead will be very stressful for him...Father, please keep darling safe in your arms n grant him all e strength he needs...help me to noe how 2 be a support to him...to be there to love him in the most concrete ways...and to love his grandmother...to noe how to bless those he loves...

Like how i have to love those u, my Father, love, to see them thru Jesus' eyes and to love and embrace them with the heart of Christ...

Every day...by the strength and love of Christ, the blessings of the Lord will overflow from my life to everyone around me...bit by bit, i will change and yield to the Spirit...just dun give up on me my Master and Father...teach me Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me