***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, November 04, 2005

I want to speak...

Elizabeth Elliot:

It was a time for soul-searching, the time for counting the possible cost. Was it the thrill of adventure that drew our husbands on? No. Their letters and journals made it abundantly clear that these men did not go out as some men go out to shoot alion or climb a mountain. Their compulsion was from a different source. Each had made a personal transaction with God, recognising that he belonged to God, first of all by creation, and secondly by redemption through the death of His Son, Jesus Christ. This double claim on his life settled once and for all the question of allegience. It was not a matter of striving to follow the example of a great Teacher. To conform to the perfect life of Jesus was impossible for a human being. To these men, Jesus Christ is God, and had actually taken upon Himself, human form, in order that he might die, and by his death provide not only escape from the punishment which their sin merited, but also a new kind of life, eternal both in length and in quality.

This meant simply that Christ was to be obeyed, and more than that He would provide the power to obey.

God's great commission, the question of personal safety was wholly irrelevant.
People who walked before me and suffered that your grace could be known to me today...

A life that is overflowing with your qualities...u gave us this life for u live in us...it is meant to overflow and bless....to touch, to love, to care...

It is all so clear and simple but almost irrelevant to so many lives...lives that were redeemed by you...where is the victory?

Raise me...here i am, Father....wherever u call me....wateva u call me to....as long as u empower me...to bless, to love, to give....to speak of your gift of life....to speak of that which u command to do...to speak of that which is so so so valuable in my life....to speak of that which transform me...to speak of that which have the power to release and redeem...

...to speak of you, My Lord Jesus...

As i shopped with mum today, i was filled with fear and uncertainties, where is she heading? oh how i love her and long for her to be saved, to be redeemed, to be basking in your love, to pledge allegience to you....

A family that raises hands to worship you....a family that bows before you...a family that gives you the honor....a family that tastes your goodness...oh that the blessing that i receive, that she may share in it and have a first hand experience, that she may hear your voice, that she may read your word, that she may head where i will go...same for daddy...touch them Father for you love them....touch their hearts, my Father... that they may share in this grace....help me to speak...to noe how to speak....to speak the right words, help me to pray, to pray without ceasing....to realise daily and painfully that my loved ones are not saved yet....not redeemed yet...

If i could ask, Father, dun come yet, so many have yet to hear of you...i haven spoken...haven spoken about you...open my voice....speak Shuyi....speak....speak of that which is so precious...speak it out with your heart...share it to those you love, to those Jesus loves...to everyone...speak...

i want to speak...
Please Lord.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me