***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Angels blessing me!!!

If angels can come in human forms, then there must be a lot of angels around me!
Yesterday after cell group i met up with Danny and we went to the airport...! It was a fun and romantic night out and i really enjoyed myself...
We tried to travel from the west finger of terminal one to terminal 2 without using the skytrain only to find that we should be traveling by the East finger...haha...so silly but nonetheless, we had a great and sneaky time pushing each other on the luggage trolley along the narrow corridors...really glad tt none of the airline offices' staffs came out while we were running along the corridors...even the cleaners did not really suspect that we were playing...haha...
Father, u noe it was an adventurous and silly night and i thoroughly enjoyed myself doing silly things that conventional people won't do...
It was the first time i tried a small bottle of long island cocktail with danny...decided that i really dun appreciate wine...but i love the lemon jolly shandy!
The 30 minutes at my house was sweet too....we looked thru weiwen and grace's wedding photos and spent some time reading my blog...
I think i falling more and more in love witth this man that u put into my life...i want to remember all these happy and romantic moments...they are gifts from Danny to me and gifts of memories that u gave us...thank you so much for this relationship and this adorable man in my life.
Today, mummy woke daddy up when she tried to remove the mask from daddy's face when he was sound asleep. He jumped up and stopped my mum. Mummy thot he was going to scold her but no, his first reaction was to make sure that his mouth and nose were covered. Daddy was so afraid that he might catch the 'bird flu' cold from a few vietnamese girls that he drove the night before and he dun wan to spread it to anyone of us...
Papa loves us so much...he instinctly jumped up to make sure that his face mask was on...such a sweet move....such a protective and caring act...If a man is supposed to protect his family, Papa is a real life example of one who loves his family....a handsome man....my father....thank you Lord for putting him in my life and showering the family with his love...may u heal him...
Thank you for Ah Neh who have been pretty sweet these weeks....thank you for my cell group and their encouragement...Thank you for all these beautiful and loving angels in my life...i am SOOOOooooo blessed...
Thank you Lord. Thank you so much.
In Jesus' most beautiful name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me