***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Way of Life

I think it takes a lot to make the bible a manual for living. There are so many temptations in this world, so many wants, so much greed. Before i work, i''m already thinking about facials, spas, holiday overseas etc. So much conscious effort has to be put in to remind man that all are blessings and blessings are meant to be shared. Yet who will give up a materialistic life to bless others? How do we curb all the wants in our hearts? When do we have enough such that we may bless?

Missionaries have laid down their lives for you. Given up all that they have to serve you. But they should not be the only ones who sacrifice and give unto you wat are yours...we who are not called to be missionaries should do likewise...

Temptations come in all forms these days and Christians are compromising...we whom u called a holy people have chose the world over you....subconsciously we used the values of the world to look at the values of the bible. It is all wrong for we should use the values of the bible to view the world.

Help us to love u....me and Danny to love you...my entire cell group to love u, my church to love you, all the christians in the world to love u...help me to love u.....far beyond the world...to choose your bible as a way of life instead of the values of the world...to be aware and to distinct wat in the world is good and wat is not.

May the gospel have transformative power in our lives and for christians to truly noe that if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come.

And i pray all this in the name of the one who came and showed us wat it means to truly live by the standard of the bible, in the name of the one who struggled but did not sin; in Jesus' most holy name i pray, Amen.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen.

    it's definitely no easy task... but it's what we are called to be.
    Thanks for the reminder....
    We fall short to the standards of the world so easily... all the more we need to stick close to Him. We turn terrors when we stray away from Him.

    char

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me