***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, November 04, 2005

www.watoto.com

Father,

I pray for the Watoto Children's Choir and Childcare ministry. I pray for every single children adopted who are recovering from the hurts and pain from the loss of their loved ones. I pray for every single abused case that none of the children will be so scarred that they are unable to move on. I pray for your transformative power to continue workng in the lives of these kids. I pray for their little hearts to find comfort and rest in you.

As I watched every single one of them performed for you and smiled for you, i had this great fear in me....fear that these children will leave u when they enter the working world, that they might be led astray, that they might embrace the world instead of you. Seeing their innocent smiles and their childlike faith, i rejoice with them. Not a single one of them, that not a single one of them may leave you.

These children are so amazing....so precious, their smiles can be so genunine...i long to embrace them, to tell them that i really admire their lives. I see God in them....God's gracious hand guiding and leading every one of them...

Pain, hurts and sorrows, they've gone thru them at a young age. They were not given a lot...yet in this, they learnt to cherish and to give thanks for wat they have gotten and received from you. These young children noe of your grace and love much more than me...wat they have were removed from them...and when u gave, they received with open arms....

Father, those who offered up contrite and broken hearts to you are blessed. For they gave all they could unto you and u are pleased. When u remove, they thot they were empty but only they are so empty can you fill them with so much of yourself....

Oh how i long to give thanks the way they give thanks....wat a prideful heart i harboured...wild...wild and untame...quieten my heart down...that i may hear, with little ears and see with innocent eyes of faith, the beauty and the grace u have lavished unto me...

Praise be to you, My Master, you are kind and giving...you are the Lord...you hold the key to transformation...change my life...change me....

Thank you Master...thank you....i love you...for u love me like your own....though i'm unworthy...thank you...

In Jesus' most awesome and amazing name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me