***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Eve

Isaiah 3:16-4:1

Yup, let the beauty not be replaced with branding....i want none of that...when the beauty of a woman is no longer seen, wat is left is the branding and stereotypical perception of her...i want none of that...

Beauty....gentleness....kindness...all these are meant to be so close to a woman's heart...but a struggle in this world....the feminist movement, the obsession over positions instead of roles, the elevation of a man's role and the craving to be like them....i refused all these....

You made us a helper rite? A helper to the man, the man is the head but he is limited without the woman...tis all about different roles, not superiority...yet the world made it sound so revolutionary...so heroic to take over the role of man...i dun like this envy for other's position...dun like it at all..

I want to be beautiful, not to be branded; and i want my darling to be handsome and not branded too...We are not made nor called to be the same but to be always changing....always learning obedience, always growing...

May that be accomplish in me and all the ladies around...like jane etc...haha....and may the Man take over his role...

Father, thank you for your original plan...let it all be as it is in the Garden of Eden...yes, we failed...many times...but afterall tis a life of striving...even if tis a temporal split second renactment of the garden of Eden, Tis enough and may we always progress and grow in your Great Kingdom!

Thank you God.


In Jesus's name, Amen.

P.s. Sounds like Eliade's nostalgic perception of religion...!!! haha...perhaps he was right to a certain extent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me