***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, October 28, 2005

Insecurities

It is always when i am in a relationship when i felt the most vulnerable...i began to be conscious about myself and insecure about many things. I really cherish Danny and i noe he loves me, but i also noe tt he's a human being...a human with choice and without agape love...
Acceptance and security is something i can find in my family and in God... tis when i reveal myself more and more to Danny when i fear that he may close the door to me when he noes everything about me... and at times, the fear can be very real. A single harmless remark can be interpreted as a sign of rejection and suddenly, it seems like our relationship hangs on a thin thread...it may snap anytime. Eventually, it always about my lack of trust in human nature, my belief that humans are not reliable...belief that human beings are fickle...and the fear of being hurt by my own species.
Maybe tis a result of the disappointments i faced recently...time to time again, i will be so insecure about those around me who has a choice to withdraw from me any time...
I am so weird....can be taking things for granted sometimes and so overly anxious about my relationships with everyone all of a sudden. There must be an antecedent....maybe i should start observing myself...
Father, actually i think i noe y i am like this...recently i was hurt by some passing questions that were meant to expressed concern for me...and i felt like i will be judged or condemned again by anyone and everyone else...
silly rite?
But our hearts, human hearts are so vulnerable....they are only safe in your hands...there will be many times when u put us to trials, in situations when we are not in control nor confident...well....my confidence is in you....You alone are my rock and salvation....when i feel like man fails me, i noe for sure that u are forever my Lord and King, My Father and Lover...thank you God...
In Jesus' Name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me