***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A little conversation with my little one :)

Can I call you Eden?

Do you mind if your name is not too feminine?


Dear Eden,

How are you feeling today? Did you eat or absorb anything?

Doctor Irene said you are a little too light you noe?

Mummy has stopped work and is a lot more relaxed and rested so Mummy is not going to bear the blame of you being too light.

Mummy is not going to blame you too. Tis okay Eden.

Take your time.

we are not rushing you. Every child is unique in his or her own way. You are beautiful and unique the way you are, growing at your own pace.

Daddy can sow, Mummy can water but it is the Lord who determines your growth.


Mummy is determined to react to this news differently from the last time I went to the gynae...

Mummy can choose to fret and wail or to trust in the Lord and not lean on my own understanding.

Mummy chooses the latter. Mummy chooses to be a good owner and not take ownership of you. Mummy chooses to believe that God has his plans and purposes for us, one that serves to prosper, to give us a hope and a future.

Mummy chooses to root myself in the Word of God and to react by believing in the Bible.


Mummy loves you. Mummy must love God a WHOLE LOT more than Mummy loves you therefore Mummy chooses submission in all matters regarding you, include my reaction to situations concerning you.


Eden, my baby, just grow in the Lord. Be a well watered garden. Whatever your size, however long your life span on this Earth, I already knew and know in my Spirit that... ...




You are beautiful.
Daddy loves you.
Mummy loves you.
God loves you.
Remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me