***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, October 29, 2010

Hello En En!

Cried the whole of yesterday and this morning.

Time to put on weight En En!

Mummy loves you.

I've packed all your things, removed everything that is too old...sorted out your stuff.

All ready for your arrival.


Mummy only have...

Your bathing soap, shower foam and shampoo left to buy...

and your baby clothes detergent....

Mummy can't buy too many diapers coz i dunno which brand you like...will try along the way la :)


A baby monitor when you are older...

Double breast pump if i go to work...with the bottles for bottle feed...

that's all...prepared what you are wearing at the hospital too...



You are not getting anymore clothes okie? Too many clothes already...


Maybe I can get you a raincoat.........for your stroller...you won't need a raincoat, the stroller will protect you...i will try my best to protect you too.





***** Just grow up well, be healthy, full of wisdom, statue and grow in favour of men and God....and be beautiful in form and in character *****


Haha that's almost everything. But of course we wish the best of everything for our little ones....you definitely. Mummy is well-loved...you'll be well-loved too...


I'm waiting for you, to love you in person.

Welcome.


The baby cot will be up very soon once papa is free.


It will be beautiful. It will be cosy.




Come join us....the Kohs and Zhuangs and many others await you.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me