***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PSLE Marking and Clearing of Duties before Maternity Leave

There's so many things that i am leaving behind.

So many things that i din wish to let go of especially after i've gained the experience to carry them through.

It took me one year before i learnt the ropes to being a CIP coordinator and now that i am more experienced, i am letting go of the position. Humph...

Yet it is a choice that i have made to make way for En En in my life.

I only have 2 weeks left in the school. This week and the next and i'll be gone. I'm not really ready to leave. I'm afraid that i'll leave the place in a mess. It won't be right. Yet while settling things, there's a sour feeling that i am experiencing. Giving away what i have built up. Given an entire week in school to settle my CIP. Doing up the framework and making sure that the next person gathers enough information for the SEM next year, coaching along the way and paving a way for the other person so that things will go easier for her when i'm gone. I felt a little reluctant (selfish) because i was never led to this place of leadership in the same way. I was left to just pickk up whatever that was left to me. Maybe i'm just being vengeful and hoping that others ave to go through the same learning process as me.

Sensual desire. Selfishness. How i struggle with it. Silly me.

I prayed for the school, for system to be set right and look at me now. Selfish. Yearning credit and recognition for myself, i placed my interest and vanity above the good of the school and the pupils. Not exactly the kind of Christian i think Jesus would like to see. Sorry Lord.

Tis scary because the timetable is so flexible. I could just waste my days away and end up not clearing anything or i could just accomplish everything i need during these days of PSLE marking. I need to be wise and discipline in my use of time.

Oh well....


Ariel! jiayou!!!! It is not the beginning of the race that matters! It is the end of the race that concludes how well you have persevered and persisted right to the end.

Finish up your markings, key in all your results. Mark all that you need to mark and return the rest to the pupils! Make sure all the CIP hours are inputed. Clear every single thing that are placed on your dish. This is your window of grace, a time for you to RUN the end of your race BEAUTIFULLY.

Glorify the Lord with your life, long not for the glory and praises of man so that your treasures in heaven will be great.

You need to be so much more in terms of your character. You need to be so much more.


Jiayou Ariel. Jiayou. The Lord has his cup for you. Give thanks to Him and take up the challenges in life, walk and run faithfully so that you can bring joy to your best friend, Jesus. May you be a comfort to Jesus. May you be a joy to him. May your struggle to live in a godly manner be a sweet offering unto Him.

Live by the Word of the Bible. Live according to the Word. It will not fail you. The Word will change you. The word has power. Live obediently for the Lord. Live OBEDIENTLY. That is the key to living for the Lord. Oh may the Lord help you and bless you Ariel.


Like how He surprised you with the gift wrapper for the Toy Buffet just now. Like how the wrapper was delivered just when you thought you had to buy them. It will be timely.


Bless you Ariel. I bless myself through the blood of Jesus in the name of my Lord and friend Jesus.


Love you Lord. Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me