***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, October 18, 2010

Insurmountable task

Yesterday, my hubby laid beside me and dropped a tear when i read my bible reading to him. My dearie was a little stressed. I cry all the time but it's different when i saw my dearie drop my tear. Like my heart broke.

Tis really not easy to manage all that has been entrusted to us at every life stage and as we grow, the share that we seemed to have to handle grows bigger and bigger. We thought we have cleared a milestone only to find ourselves with greater challenges up ahead.

It's unbelieveable how challenges one after another are handed and conquered.

Insurmountable task. Ticked and cleared from our checklist. Yet another comes.

Pregnancy sounds scary but giving birth is worse. Giving birth is painful but recovery....dreadz...

Recovery is short term, then confinement is longer. Learning to breastfeed sounds far away until the confinement lady is ready to leave. The first few days without her would be tough but imagine life with work and baby.

It seems like the load just keep increasing.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh......ahhhhhhhhhh.......ahhhhhhhhh.....




Hmmm...how the Lord stretches us...



What a journey!!!



At the end of the day, we would say,





Praise the Lord for i am molded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me