***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, October 22, 2010

Meditation and Reflections

Start where you are in serving the Lord,
Claim His sure promise and trust in His Word;
God simply asks you to do what you can—
He’ll use your efforts to further His plan. —Anon.

I dreamt of Cui again. Or so i thot. Maybe it was just a passing thot. Yesterday i went to buy food at this vegetarian shop and i started to pray for the people there. There were about 10 men working there, cooking and serving, all wearing white shirt, jeans, pants or slippers. They wore the same expression on their face. It was a calm look, and one that says, 'I care not about the world and the transcendency of it'.

Buddhism.

There were some who had tattoos on them and i guessed they were won over and tired out by the alternative way of life. They changed and joined the fraternity, but not of the same Kingdom that i speak of...

They pledged their life to meditation, to emptying themselves of the world, not too different from what my dear friend is doing now, but the crux of it all, is the filling of oneself with which spirit - that of the world and universal as they claimed it to be or the Holy Spirit that we speak of.

In my dreams, i was invited to the gathering in a cave and monks were there. I had to empty myself and meditate. And it was scary because it was not the Holy Spirit that took over. Of course there's an element of romance that lasted for seconds....haha, a little brush with a little monk, but what comes out of the dream was.....Life is not about personal meditation. At least not for me at this point in my life.

Perhaps Mushi did a really good job expounding the Word on Sunday but this life is really about speaking the Word of God and letting it take form in my life and through my words- being conscious and daring enough to apply, quote and paraphrase them in my daily conversations so that the power of the Word can bring forth righteousness and presence of God in this world. There's so much to contribute to the life and growth of people around me.

I feel so compelled to serve yet faltering at the thot of my unprecedented future - motherhood. hmmmm....tis a time of relection. Hopefully i will be able to sort out the path to take during the weeks of rest prior to En's arrival in my life.

Jiayou Shuyi! Jiayou Ariel! Jiayou to the owner of the pink parker pen!

God loves you Shuyi. Everyone loves you. Dun worry, you are in Good hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me