***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

English Name for Song En

I can't sleep the whole night.

Is Danielle the second best?

It is a biblical character that I like - Daniel...and the closest to Danny and myself. And it is a beautiful name that both of us appreciate.

And many others also appreciate this name.

Am I settling for a second best?


"Actually we were happy with Eden all the way until people started to tell us that it is for the boys,"said Daddy.

Ya, you are right. That was when I was swayed. When I wasn't sure anymore.

Not sure of the scripture.

Not sure of the visions of the flourishing watered land - well watered gardens in Isaiah 58.

But each time I think of you, the same vision and image of the well watered land - Eden.


What about 'Adena' and 'Edena'? Something lidat.
She said that was what she dreamt I that I named my little one.
And she is a dreamer.
That's how God spoke to her.

'Edena', a variant of Eden.
'Edenia', the variant that I was considering when I sought for something more feminine to replace 'Eden'.


I was angry. That You gave Lena's son a name but not mine. But didn't You give? But I hesitated. Isn't it the same the last time? I found Ariel in the scripture. I had visions of lions. I had verses. I had others to pray over me and confirm this name.

Now i need a confirmation. A strong confirmation and I will move ahead. I'm sorry. I just needed the assurance that my daughter will not be laughed at for the name that I give her...


Eden Koh Song En
Edena Koh Song En
Edenia Koh Song En
Danielle Koh Song En

Speak to me more CLEARLY for I am hard of hearing.
Thunder in my ears or whisper in my heart that I may know.

That I may know DEEP in my Spirit.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me