***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nearing Delivery

I'm nearing delivery....my cramps have come back....i wanted to have a balanced diet and not to overeat at night...i wanted to stick to my 3 meals. Yesterday night, i came home and fell asleep, woke up during midnight but went back to sleep. This morning i drank bird's nest and had gastric from the moment i awaken till 10am...I was too hungry because i din snack during the wee hours of the night.

Looks like En En likes food...like her papa...love them both....but the weight gain is not exactly my cup of tea...oh well...

Today i got a shocking news....my P is leaving and the news was just too sudden....no good or bad, just that suddenly everyone in the school is guessing what is coming up ahead...the unknown brings fear and i think we just dun really like to be out of control.

Every tongue was talking and the buzz was ongoing....everyone is speculating....and it brought me to a place where i'm reminded that i need to pray for my leaders...for every change that takes place, especially concerning those in authority and power, we need to uphold our leaders in prayers. We need to support them in prayer. How many times have i prayed for my P?

Like a young chap in the school system, i was just doing my job and trying to survive. I have not found my call to guard my leaders of to be a light in the staff room....now i need to be so much more...i need to learn....Oh Lord, help me....

HHelp me to own the school, to noe that God has a reason for me in the school, let not anyone look down on me because i am young and just a ground level teacher...

Let me believe in the power of prayer to let righteousness rest in my school, to build the education sector into a place flourishing with life and growth...

Let me be a good ground level teacher....help me Lord...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me