***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random unproductive thots and babbling

I'm looking through past photos in Facebook. The days prior to my marriage seemed so long ago. I felt like i have been married for years, dealing and coping with new things in life. My life seemed to have surrounded around Danny since i got married or maybe since i got pregnant.

Life really progresses huh?!!!


TIs 9am and i'm still not doing anything. All i can feel now is the sleeping bug that is taunting me...can't sleep at night....hmmm...

These days baby is kicking hard than ever - maybe tis trying real to get out of me...

How does it feel to not be pregnant....to have an empty womb after birth? Wah...my friend was just telling me about the empty womb syndrome when the mother starts longing for a second baby...haa wait till i'm really to put on weight once again.


This is my 2nd last week in school and i'm really unproductive....3rd trimester fatigue? Or am i just unmotivated....whatever...i need a nap.


I really need a nap.


Good night 9.16am world. I'm napping now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me