***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tired....

I got no more stamina...

last 2 days of my work. Was supposed to be making sure that i conclude my work well but i'm really very tired....with a few days of 4 hours...the naps are not working out for me...think a normal human will be tired, let alone a 3rd trimester mother....

Really feeling the fatigue...

Danny is marking furiously beside me....i brought home my marking too but if i mark, i will start crying coz i feel so pent up....so tired and drained physically....i just wanna rest.....i just wanna rest....i just wanna rest....sleep in and rest...

Help Help Help!!!!!!!!!


Okie.....i'm going to the room to nua....thinf i just need the break...

Tomorrow Enen is going for her scan....i want to give birth on the 37 or 38 week....God please help me....God please help me.....God please help me....in your timing....but is my desire in your timing? I want to give birth........................

Ahhhhh..............

Ahhhhhhhhh...............





Can i buy my diaper bag? Just to indulge and spend? I dun need it but can i buy? Can i buy? tis almost like throwing away money for fun..........




but can i just throw money away?





Tis been one year of being in debt and trying to pay off the marriage and renov fund......one last month....then baby fund.....when can i be free? When can i be more lax with my money and splurge in joy????



The timeline for the resetting of account is too close.... :(


I also want to just spend, do everything in comfort, enjoy expensive food every day, take taxi home when i'm super tired from a day of marking, buy a piece of maternity clothes for myself.....etc etc...



single life vs married life....

growing up....


Lacking the stamina and positive attitude tonight....


just ranting away.....just ranting....just rannting.....



ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.............into dreamland with my nua-ness.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me