***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good morning little one :)

I woke up.

Ate an egg tart.

Took the supplements.

Ate bird's nest.

Drank plain water to hydrate you.

Ate oats with milk, and wheatgerms.

Drank a bottle of chicken essence.



Cried buckets.



Watched worship videos online and con't crying.




He spoke to me last night. Said you will be fine. Told me to go and sleep. And i did.

Said i have lessons to learn. You will be fine.

I hope so.

If it is the right voice i am listening to, then you are assured.



I love you. Because you are within me, therefore it makes it easier for me to carry any guilt when you are not well or growing like any other.

He is worried to me. Your daddy. Yesterday as we prayed, he told me he is worried too. As he held me in his arms, while i was crying, he said he is worried too.


Look how much we love you.

Even He has to speak to me yet again to tell me to sleep, to go to bed and assure me that you are fine. I do not know what i have to learn or His plans for me. But you will be fine. He said therefore you will be. Unless i was dreaming.


*Tears*


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge and He will make your paths straight.


Mummy must confess that i am worried....tis natural...but you are in His hands, that's where i choose to place my trust.


Because that's where you are the safest.


Have a nice day. I love you. Happy kicking. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me