***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, October 08, 2010

Vanities of Vanities

Vanities of Vaitites, all is but Vanity...

And this too, is a chasing after the wind...

It was a time of meditation, of revelation...

like the image of a walk in a dark and dirty tunnel...70-80years of life chasing after the slugs and slime, thinking that there is something worthy of our attention.

Living without the concept of the beautiful blue sky and wonders of the world beyond the tunnel. Our life on earth. Our chase after material gains and status / achievements.

Yet if you say that i live for God. How often do i consciously live for him? How often do i forget why i'm living.

Yet daily, i gritted my teeth and carried this heavy pregnant shell around, expending my strength in this fast paced tunnel that leaves me blinded to the larger world and entity of the Heavenly one.

I walked, ran and played like any others and wished for greater achievements but it was all just futility for now i have to give it all up for the little life that is joining my family. Who would have thought this is the path that i would choose to take?


And everything became the vanities of life and futility yet again.


Where am i heading? What am i living for? I only noe that at the end of the tunnel i will see light and an explanation will be given, a presence that will answer the many questions of life that man sought and found no answers to.


Then together with the beings above, my eyes will forever be set on what it was created for - The Most High and hopefully, the futility will cease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me