***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

What longing for stability,...

I love my church.

Was sharing with ah neh about this sister who has left recently...

Deep within, i din understand why....i've gone throu the years when i thot of leaving...

but now, i can't see myself elsewhere.

There are lives to be moulded, people to grow up with and watch them grow.

There are so much to be done in the church of God.

I can choose to be one of those who desire for more intimacy with God and for deeper growth - but is personal growth all there is to one's commitment and presence in the church?

Maybe? For a season while we experience God and is on the mountain top but there will come a time when there is so much more that can be done and contributed, when it is not just about dwelling in the presence but bringing others into the same presence, establishing an environment that is conducive for such a growth...


When did i become attached to this church again?

When did i think about serving again?

dunno.

But it happened.

En En, how will mummy's life change with your entry?

Mummy is waiting to find out for myself...


do you noe that your arrival impacted my life...suddenly everything changed.


Thank you for coming into my world to teach me to grow up.

I love you En En.


You probably stabilise my world more than you can imagine...


I love you En En.

You are a great gift that is beyond my imagination.

Never thot i will grow. Without you, i will never accept growing up.



I love you. Mama loves you En En!


Loving you,

Ariel Mummy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me