***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, October 04, 2010

A new outlook for my teaching career

Dear God,

I worship you this day. Thank you for being my God. Thank you for teaching me and guiding me back unto the right path again.

Turning my back against the arrogance of my declaration, "I will do this for God...I will do that for God..."

Now every moment it is a time to say, "Because you have saved me and loved me, let me walk in thanksgiving and love unto you...let me be offered up as a pleasing sacrifice unto you and let my daily walk become an act of love...i do not have expensive perfume to pour over your feet and you are not physically present with me as Jesus is but you are with me for your name is Emmanuel therefore i will praise you with my life. I will learn to honour you with my lips."

This time round, not in arrogance but with a heart of thanksgiving and hopefully it will bring a little joy and smile to you as trivial as my walk may be...may You be pleased...

Learning to not look at myself and base my worth on what i have done, not to base my reaction on what others have done unto me but to look forward in this race every second and minute of my life, to make use of every opportunity to say, the next minute and second, let me behave as You would so desire so that it is not done unto man but unto you Lord...Forgiveness is not looking and holding on to the one who hurt me but ignoring and forgetting so that i may live and lift my next action in worship unto you my Lord...set my eyes on you instead of myself so that i may model after the glorious King of the Universe, the creator of my life...

Grant me a pure heart to seek you and love you yet again my Lord...

I want to love you, i desire to love you, i seek to love you, i set my heart to love you...help me Lord.

For the next second and minute, for the next few hours of choir and for the days to come....help me for i am forgetful,

Help me not to forget to seek you with purity and in truth...forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me