***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Resilience

Resilience...

Oceans will part....indulged in it for a few minutes...viewed Janelle's baby photos...a little more emotionally stabilised now...fighting back the constant urge to tear again or rather to wail again because someone will come to my lane soon and i dun need anyone to see me breaking down in the school....it is getting crowded.

Take a deep breath...

Think about En En...

Let the shell of protection slowly build up once again. I dun even noe when it suddenly disappeared...maybe when i got provoked by the class and then on facebook? But i have deleted the entire post. Both the posts.

Baby was kicking non-stop just now when i was angry...poor baby...

Forgive me Lord. Forgive me for being narrow-minded. Forgive me for uncouth and unnecessary words that caused so much responses. Forgive for my lack of prudence. Let me not speak such a words again. As i attack, the whole world attacks in return. This is a weird friendship. One with a victimised and aggressor response and reaction. Maybe this is the first friendship that i should steer from or maybe i should just not be so emtional about it.

Sorry Lord. I forgot that my class is filled with kids. Kids from a background that i cannot understand. They must be hungry. Help me to be more compassionate to them.

Dear Lord, in my anger, hold me from sin. You noe how i'm ruled by emtions and go crazy once it takes over. Thank you for these 2 periods to wail and to calm down. Walk with me now before i am taken over by reckless thots and deeds and ruled by extreme soulish emotions...

What struggles...

Help me Lord...

Deliver me and forgive me...

Help me to forgive those who have hurt me and touched my sore points.

Help me Lord....


In the name of Jesus I pray,

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me