***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Love, Intimacy and Faithfulness

If there is anything i am called to, it is love, intimacy and faithfulness. In any and every relationship, these three components are vital. All the more in marriage.

Christ and His Church. Our Bridegroom and Us.
A relationship that has to be guarded to the point of death.

So let me die than to leave Your side.
We would rather die than to be alive but dead.

I used to dread the emotional me until i realised the Lord not just appreciates the minds but the hearts of man too. And i learnt that prayers that ascend from the very heart of man is heard by God. Love, Intimacy and Faithfulness begin with the heart, the vessel for the wellspring of life.

And i am so longing for this heart to be filled with the abundance of life. Today my heart craves for its Owner and Creator; today my heart hungers for my King. Simply because that was how i was programmed to be from the beginning of time - programmed to be in communion with my Lord. My system is just being alerted and responding to the eternal call of humanity - to love and worship our Creator God.

All else aside, when everything is stripped away and what are left is just the King and I, i believe it will be the love and intimacy with the Lord that sets me on the path of faithfulness for all eternity.



And that, that in itself, would be a glory, honour and privilege that far surpasses the imagination of man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me