***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Timetable fixed

I got my timetable yesterday.

I think...

I miss relieving classes.

I think...

I really miss managing a class.

I miss marking.

I miss looking firm.

I miss....much more...


I've always wanted a fixed timetable. Now it seems like having a fixed timetable may not be such a good idea after all.

Hmmm...wat is God planning for me?




***i am feeling a little unfulfilled. Just a little.***





Shuyi really can't be left alone on her own to expend the burgeoning amount of energy built up within her...




Maybe i have ADHD.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger Serene said…

    What you teaching?

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger shoeee said…

    I pull out a handful of students from different classes...like a small group tuition? Quarter the size of a class to work on the areas that they are still unfamiliar with after some time...so that the main teacher can move on with his/her topic.

    More focused actually. Good for the students, just that i miss out on the big class management and all the experiences that comes with it.

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahahaha glad you found out earlier... :p about the ADHD thingy.. :)

    Miss ya gal. :)

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger void said…

    hahaha... and u jus affirmed one of my "why is shoeeee so slim?" theory.

    =p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me