***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, January 21, 2008

ToDaY is a NEW DAY!!!

Today is a brand new day, a gift from my Lord God.

I started the working week on a good note and a time of order and open communication....communion and fellowship...therefore my heart is so filled with joy now :)

This morning i woke up to an appointment with my Lord God and He reminded me of my Church and all the Christians in Singapore - To intercede for everyone to be able to forget what is behind us, successes and failures, to embrace the present with expectant heart knowing that the Lord God has NEW mercies every day and that the Lord is able to perform miracles and refresh our souls and the church with every approaching and passing moment.

I love to begin my day and week like this. I love to arrange my room and pack up the mess created throughout the week. There was once i heard a speaker say that a christian whose life is in order is one who does not exhibit sloth, who trains himself / herself up physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually - to be prepared for battle at all time, to be ready to meet Jesus daily and to receive Him with comfort instead of fear when He returns. I want to lead this kind of life.

I want to wake up to a nice morning chat with God. I want to exercise at least twice a week to keep fit. I want to learn to play the guitar to express my love and all my emotions for the day to the Lord. I want to read the Bible and chew on it tastefully daily.

I want...i want...i need...i need...

So much wants and needs...how greedy...but how fulfilling a life that would be...fully utilised and stretched....to give not just a hundred percent of myself but to be able to give a thousand percent of myself...as an offering.....to burn with passion for Jesus, to offer up offering without blemish...

I want to embrace today. I want to embrace all i am facing today and i want to supercede expectations and be innovative when i plan my lessons...i want English to be interesting. I want all that i do to be creative.

I want to bless with every opportunity present. I want...i want...

Oh may the Good Lord grant me Strength to bless His Name and those He loves, for TODAY.

One day at a time. To give my ALL daily.


***GRINZ!***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me