***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, January 18, 2008

Give thanks to the Lord God Almighty

3 different tents to set up in my life....

One for worship
One for Praise
One for Thanksgiving

Yup, Rejoice in the Lord Always!

"The Lord has already done great things for us"...

Yesterday i was so extremely demoralised...
Today, i'm not going to yank to a low spirit!

The strength and comfort from the Lord is enough to sustain me and to lift me up to a higher level than before. It is He who provides the people who loves and adores me...it is He who works in the lives of men to touch others' lives...because He who is in them is greater than those in the world...

He who is in me is greater than any discouragement and stupidity that tries to get me down!!!

UP UP UP!

A new day, on higher ground...because the Lord lives...

This journey in school serves to humble me and thrash my pride so that i can be moulded...so praise the Lord...!

New day, new dependance...

New day, another day to conquer victoriously.

The beginning of success....another high spirited day!!!

Jiayou Shuyi!
Jiayou Ariel!
Jiayou you daughter of the Most High God!


JIAYOU JIAYOU!

Praise the Lord :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me