***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Monday, January 28, 2008

God is unfathomable :)

My God is unfathomable. His ways are higher than mine and His thoughts are beyond my wildest imagination. The foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of man, man plans but the Lord determines his steps.

Who? Who can foreknow? Only the one whom the Lord chooses to reveal His affairs to...and revelation and prophecy only comes in parts anyway.

The mind of God blows my mind apart. Just trying to understand a day, my very own day, leaves me speechless, in awe, in reverent fear, gasping desperately for understanding...


The Lord has never fail me nor not answer ANY of my prayers SINCE the day i stepped into a classroom, from St Stephen to East Spring. Each time i felt that i couldn't manage, the Lord would grant me an easier class or allow me to have a shorter day.


And today i have more to testify about His faithfulness and grace in answering my prayers.


I dunno y but i think God was the one who was leading to pray what i prayed this morning. I was apprehensive about the new week and Monday always leaves me feeling jittery and unsettled about many things, doesn't help when i am not prepared for class because i have yet to speak to my in-charge about their expectations of my pull-out class.


I just wanted something nice so i prayed for a day of SURPRISES. And a day of SURPRISES He gave.


I had 3 periods with my P6 but they went for outing.
I had 2 periods with my P2 but there was a change in timetabling for the day and they had assembly during my periods.
I had 2 periods with my P4 but the teacher wanted to do diagnostic exercise with them and invited me to just sit in and observe, the other teacher is absent.
I had 1 relief period but guess what? The teacher returned from the field and wanted to take the class so she told me to have a break.


You noe, only God can arrange a timetable that was filled and emptied out. Not a single class. He saw my anxieties, fears and tears and He removed everything and i was SHOCKED. Not just surprised but shocked. i was FEARFUL.


And the lingering thought is:

WHO IS THIS GOD WHOM I AM PRAYING TO?

Fear gripped me. What if HE decided not to use me at the rate i am grumbling and complaining and mourning? What if? What if? What if?


Alas....



My God is an Awesome God, He rules over Heaven and Earth...



What can i say?




But...





God...the Name that the Israelites do not even dare to speak of...Y*W*H...



Blessed be Thy Holy Name!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Garfield said…

    (^_^) Nothing much but a verse sprang up to me while reading your post...

    The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them.
    -Psalm 25:14

    God bless you! p(^o^)q

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay! :) praise GOd! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me