***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Growing and Learning to be a Teacher

The Lord has been good to me these days...

Or rather the Lord has helped me to draw near to Him and to experience His Love so much these days...

Today is a blessed day, another day filled with the miracles of the Lord and the Lord's Grace and Mercy.

Thank Goodness...

These days i have been feeling a little stressed and uptight about school...and i think it will last all the way till the lesson observation on Thursday is over.

Like Weiwen, i wanted to see it as a pinch of salt but i guessed i dun have that amount of confidence in my teaching to not fret or flinch in the face of trial and test.

I am a scaredy cat...haha

But the Lord has been reminding me to be faithful. His Children of Light do not need to live in darkness, we do not need to keep things under wraps.

Transparency. I need to face this world with an upright transparency. Some may call it stupidity or inflexibility but i call it transparency.

I think i haven't learnt what it means to be strict to the students. Not yet. They always tell new teachers not to condemn the students and to be flexible sometimes....maybe for contract teachers like myself, it would be more helpful had they told me to be stricter and to take up the authority that comes with the title of a Teacher.

There is so much to learn on this journey.
Much fear to overcome and much that transpires daily for me to reflect on.

Growth is such a slow process, the impatient me struggles day by day...

Oh Lord, Help me God...

I need to survive this week...and STRIVE and THRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me