***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ripples, Mighty Waves to Come

Ripples

Now is a season when i am observing the ripples...i am not the one who is stirring the water but One who is far greater than me is bringing in the current.

Ripple works at the moment but huge waves will follow.

This i believe will take place in the church i watch out for.

Who am i but the firstfruits, maybe many have gone before me and i am not even the firstfruit...i do not know but one thing i noe, is my call to stay in this place, to go against the comfortable billows...

Ripples. Ripples are going to be set in place. No, i do not think it is comfortable but i welcome and say "Praise the Lord" to these.

Life. I want to see life! Life represented by an entire church in worship and intercession, by an entire church on our knees, by an entire church evangelising, by an entire church filled with the Holy Spirit, by an entire church having no fear but the Fear of the Lord.

I want to see a fearless generation of warriors for the Lord, those who will not compromise or retreat, fallen at times but nonetheless ready to continue the battle to conquer the land for the Lord, to redeem what belongs to the Lord, to light up ancient paths and revival fire, to call forth and to be so broken for His Kingdom and Righteousness to Reign on this earth, in our society, in our workplaces, schools and homes.

Ripples. You who come opposing my Lord Jesus, do not mock the ripples, for the army the Lord is raising up will charge forth and tear down your strongholds. We come not by our strength but by the power of the Most High who had you trashed and defeated when Jesus died on the cross and resurrected. We come in His resurrection victory and you weak and pathetic army, fallen and dark, we are not afraid of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me