***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Day of Rest

God, today is supposed to be a day of rest when you reorganised me once again...i need you to speak to me once again....

I noe you are dooing great things in my life and you are meeting me daily...

But Father there is a dissatisfaction in my heart like there is something more and i am not reachng and i dunno how to hit the jackpot...

My heart and my strength fails...my ears are not sensitive enough... i need a breakthrough from the Lord....i need a session of thrashing....i need HUMILITY....


God, i need humility....

I need to be broken before you....

I need to give you the GLORY....

I need to be there....


THERE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!


At that place where i noe i am birthing forth....


It is not their journey....

It is my Journey....


MINE.


I need faith to begin and humility to tide through.


And only you can transform me into that.


That and there....the place where only you and i noe when i have reached.



BLOWN AWAY....BURST FORTH....BIRTH OUT.........


A groaning.........a period of childbirth.....i am giving birth.......delivery.....


I need you to help me break forth....


YEs LORD....i need a breakthrough in SINGAPORE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




BURST FORTH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me