***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, March 02, 2007

Sin, Me and my Lovely Jesus!

Some thoughts that linger on...


Our words show the condition of our innermost heart condition.

If God says one thing and everyone on earth says another, God is right and everyone is wrong.

Jews have plenty of advantages but they are no better before God than Gentiles; the same can be said of Christians.
Christians have plenty of privileges but they are no better before God than others if not for the blood of Jesus.

Romans 3:12
There is no one righteous, not even one BECOZ no one is righteous except for my Lord Jesus.

We are not sinners becoz we sin, we sin becoz we are sinners.

With the law comes sin, thank God, with Jesus comes Grace.

When you comes to terms with your depravity, then will you find yourself needing God so badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me