***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Friday, February 16, 2007

moving into hall

This is my 4th day staying in Ridgeview residences...still not used to it...

Read Gerard's blog and realised that he has settled in real fast...

But as for me....it wasn't that simple...

I seemed to have lost the privacy of my room...and that privacy is not really between man but a meeting place for me and my Great Big God...

I no longer have the space that i used to have and i seemed to have to consider more things when i have friends around me...

It really used to be so so so PRIVATE...not like this...like now...


Yeah..i need some time to settle in...to find that meeting place again...that stillness from all the busyness...moving in and meeting up with friends...

I need to move in the Spirit, to let Him govern the seconds, minutes and even hours of my daily life, from the smallest detail...oh how i need to find the balance...the privacy of a loud person...the whisper amidst the shoutings, the gentleness in the boisterous world...i need to find that STILLNESS...

And as for now, i am still a little lost....just a little...i hate to admit it but sometimes the busyness of my heart sets a veil between me and God and the moment i am out of His will, i am out of the game and race and i want none of that....none of that...


Only God and God Alone...


I need You so much....SO much!!!!!!!!!!!

Every part of my being cries out....I need you...


MEET ME......please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me