***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another New Day...

I am so physically tired...came to the library to study but i am so tired...

Some funny people was playing the guitar, chatting and laughing late last night...they stopped fooling around close to 4 a.m. and i tossed and turned in bed for as long as i can remember until four plus....waking up here and there in the early morning with every opened doors and chatters of the early birds...y would some sleep so late and others wake up so early?

I was so pissed to the point i told God i understand why pple in the old testament call down curses and i prayed that He will help me not to discriminate that particular ethnic group that caused the noise pollution last night...

This morning, He reminded me that i am sharing the space with many others and of which many have not come to know Christ. There is a lot of expectations coz God's law is written in our hearts and revealed in our consciences but i must realise that those who does not know the Great I Am does not have to walk as children of Light...

...if there is anyone who is going to make a difference, it is going to be me...because i am graciously called by Him into fellowship with Goodness, Beauty and Truth..as Children of Light, Bearer of the light that the world so needs...

I felt that i needed so much time to myself but i too noe that i have no right to pull a long face even if i had a horrible night...too bad...no matter what befalls, we still go out with the joy, grace and love of the Lord...this is what i am learning....

As flowery as some would paint it, i like to say that 'being a new creation' is not an easy process but of course it is no phariseetic act as well...As much as i think i am changing for the Lord, He is helping me to change, As he is changing me, i respond to Him and changes...an evolution of the new self, or a return to how i was made to be...'me' in the hands of my Maker intended for fellowship and worship, for praise and glory, to be dedicated to the Lord Almighty, the Sovereign and Loving...where steadfastness and faithfulness meet, righteousness and peace meet...when His creation is molded and transformed...

What beauty He beholds and what glory has been given to those He calls His Own, to partake in the glorious transformation...


I am delighted
I am honored
I am excited
I am aroused
i am moved
i am changed
i am sanctified
i am...


All in, through and with my Glorious Lord...


Praise you God...


_____________________________________________
Oh...

I am learning how to play guitar at this ripe old age...help me Father, if the earthly Father noes how to give good gifts, how much more will my Heavenly Father give to those who sought to improve themselves to worship you....grant me this little gift....that i may serve you, grant me the determination and the coordination...little by little, or by leaps and bounds, let me find you not just in words but in songs as well...help me to sing a new song to you, to play a melody to you, to dance a little for you...that i may bring joy to You, praise and honour that You so deserves...


Thank You God...Thank you...


Love you, Shoeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me