***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesdays with morrie

I just read 'Tuesdays with Morrie'.

Cried from the last few chapters till the end of the book...

Ask me why...

I dunno...i have this soft spot for this thing call Love...
love in relationship between human beings

Love in a family especially

Love in a marriage

Love displayed

My little heart understands not the big and great things of the world
it has little wisdom and knowledge...

But it understands...a little...about the language of love....thankfully...


Showered with much, i haven mastered the skill of giving...


but tis okay...



i am learning and....


MORE SOOOOO...


My God is a God of LOVE....


And i am in Him....


He has made me the way i am...


The silly girl who is moved to tears (EVERYTIME) when she sees one saying "i love you" to another...

Seeing ronghui's birthday celebration moves me to tears....
Seeing the video in class about marriage moves me to tears....

Nonetheless, i thank God i am made of tears....at least this silly heart with prideful mind can never stand against the moving scenes when love is displayed and magnified...


Thank You God for who i am..for how useless and how easily i tear (in the eyes of the world)...for how weak i am in the face of Love....


Thank you for everything



Thank you for LOVE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me