***I want my Reality in Eternity...yes Lord?*

~I miss the Garden Days...I Need an Intense Longing for Your Spirit to Fill me,to Have the Bible as my Manual 4 Living... MORE than Anything else, to Meet You,Overwhelmed & In Awe...in Eden...In Communion & Fellowship...~

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Love is in the Air!

Suffered from blog-reading withdrawal syndrome for the week coz i got no internet connection in hall...

Today i had the opportunity to read everyone's posts and to update myself on the details in my friends' lives...

Technology can be so amazing...
-------------------Anywayz....


Everyone's writing about Valentine's Day! Haha....

So i decided i shall do the same!

Well,

This year is a little different...

I did not have time alone with Danny...in fact, i din even plan to meet up with him.


Felt a little like...ermmzz...it is not a 'must' to celebrate this day because the celebration and whoo haa in itself no longer carry so much weight.


Well, and of course i had lesson till 9pm and i am staying in hall and tis troublesome to travel...

But my dearie was sooo sweet....after 2 days of messages with a little story in each message, he appeared when i was having valentine's day supper with my friends!


He brought with him Kenny Rogers side dishES and a ROASTED CHICKEN and a whole NYDC mocha Cheesecake to celebrate with (not just me but also my friends) us!


So we chatted and he took the time to know my good neighbours and social work buddies....

We din have time alone except a short time of prayer to entrust the relationship to GOd and to Thank Him for His GREAT blessing in this 2 years plus plus...

This V-day is really weird, more like a social gathering...sala...should be a time of fellowship...

YEt, more than ever, i was touched by Danny's little thoughtful acts and everything that happened that fateful night of his appearance in hall...


What i see on this day is not just romantic love but also God's love....a love that is shared, love that is giving, love that is not self seeking or merely couple-focused...


Ya noe, My boyfriend is growing....in Christ, and that has great effects on his relationship with everyone....Coz God is Love.
Danny has shown himself to be more and more loving as he indulges and basks in the love of God...Praise God!

_________________________________

Today, we (me and Dearie) went shopping with my best friend,Jane. Not alone again.


Tis times like these when i tell God: Thank you for Danny....i am loving him more and more not because we are more and more caught up with each other....but because our love can now be shared with more and more people...not all inclusive and selfish.....and tis so beautiful...


God's love can be shared....may Danny and my love be shared with many as well...


Praise GOd...You are the source of love...You are Love....You never fail for love never fails...


GLory be to your Name...to You...may honor and blessing and power be to you...the Perfect Love and Perfect Lover of Man....


Beyond understanding, Your Love CHANGES our lives...who are we that you should love us?



PRaise YOu...Hallelujah....Praise You!!! Hosanna!!!! Praise You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


*Please pray with me each time u read this*

1) That i may be broken before the Lord daily
2) That I may abide in Him and that He may abide in me
3) That the Peace of God may direct my steps daily
4) That the Joy of the Lord be the Light of my life
5) That the Love of the Lord will overflow out of me